* Some Lines from John Donne at "Ralph the Sacred River"
* Easter Poetry Weekend: Good Friday (George Herbert) and Easter Poetry Weekend: Saturday (John Donne) at "Early Modern Notes" [Sunday Update: Easter Sunday (Anna Letitia Barbauld) and Easter Monday (William Barnes)]
* What the Resurrection Proves to the World and What the Resurrection Means for Believers at "Rebecca Writes"
* Resurrection: The Origin of the Early Church and The Resurrection: The Authenticity of the Women Witnesses and The Resurrection: 1 Cor. 15:3-5 at "Fides Quaerens Intellectum" [Monday Update: The Resurrection: Naturalistic Explanations?.]
* Good Friday and Terry Schiavo by Ralph Luker at "Cliopatria"
* Death (George Herbert) at "Mode for Caleb"
*****Added later as I find them:
* Seven Last Words at "Laudator Temporis Acti"
* Litany of the Resurrection (Newman) at "Quenta Narwenion"
* Holy Saturday - The Harrowing of Hell at "The Commonplace Book of Zadok the Roman"
* The Ethic of Good Friday at "21st Century Reformation"
* Holy Saturday: Christ in the Tomb at "Beyond the Rim"
* The Commandment of Love at "Faithlog"
* A primer on Triduum at "a voice from eden"
* Waiting for Light at "Dancing With The Spirit"
* Cheating Death at "AnotherThink" [added Sunday]
Crux stat dum volvitur orbis.