Monday, June 07, 2004

Don't Worry; I May Be Ponderously Silly, But Not All The Time

It's worth noting, for anyone else who might be occasionally viewing this log, that the quantity with which I have been posting the past few days is (I suspect) not something that will continue much longer. It has a great deal to do with the fact that I have spent all weekend sitting at a computer trying to do revisions, and posting has been one of the (several) ways I take a break to prevent myself from going insane. I expect I'll be posting fairly often (I have no life, but since this is mostly an on-line notebook for ideas rather than a personal journal, that makes no difference), but not, I think, at the pace I have been doing so, nor always with the sort of ponderous lecture-style that (alas!) has a nasty way of sneaking into the way I write down what I think.

The Intellectual Clown