Monday, February 21, 2005

A Hiatus Experiment

I won't be posting again until Thursday evening; I'm going underground a brief bit to get some things done on my thesis (I'm at the stage where there is just a continual stream of little things to do, and while I'm not doing badly, I'm also not satisfied with how quickly I'm getting them done. Generally blogging doesn't take much time away from my work (except when posts turn out to take much longer to write than I expected), but I want to see what happens to my work if I explicitly set it aside entirely for a bit.

In any case, I still need to post the third part of "The Lotus" and there are one or two other things I have been intending to write about (e.g., continuing my series on free will, from which I became completely distracted). In the meantime, browse around a bit.