Monday, June 27, 2005

Seventh Day of the Month

Things I have blogged about on the seventh day of each month since I started blogging:

June: Acts 17:28 in early modern philosophy

July: Quotes from Novalis at the beginning of George MacDonald's Phantastes

August: nothing (August 7 is my birthday)

September: The content of our idea of nothing and willing suspension of disbelief in reading philosophy texts

October: Remarks on a paper by Rob Shaver on Non-naturalism in 20th-century ethics

November: Pascal's Wager

December: I criticize an argument found in a footnote of a paper by Graham Oppy

January: The Trinity

February: Aquinas on Divine Simplicity

March: Blogs and Science

April: A few distinctions I think should be made in discussions of public ethics

May: I suggest that usury is unnatural

June: I give a translation of Aquinas's article on whether God could make better than he did