* St. Ephrem about the Transfiguration and The Day of Transfigurations at "From the Anchor Hold"
* A Poem by Pavel for the Anniversary of Hiroshima at "Catholic Literary Renaissance"
* "Lord, it is well that we are here" at "Contemplata aliis Tradere"
* The Feast of the Transfiguration at "St. Ephrem Harp of the Spirit Oriental Orthodox Mission of Olympia, WA"
* Theosis in the New Testament at "This is Life!: Revolutions Around the Crucifrom Axis"
As usual I will update if I find any other interesting posts.
* The Feast of the Transfiguration of the Lord at "Quenta Narwenion"
* The Transfiguration of Our Lord at "Texanglican"
* The Transfiguration of Our Lord at "Magic Statistics"
* Embracing the Light of Life at "FaithInSociety"
* St. John Chrysostom on the Transfiguration at "Baby Priest"
* The Transfiguration of Our Lord Jesus Christ and August 6 at "Anglo-Catholic Ruminations"
* Transfiguration at "prayers of the people"
* Tabor and Hiroshima at "Guerilla Orthodoxy"
* The Divine Liturgy at "Devin's Life"
* The Transfiguration at "The Trad Pad"
* August 6 at "Leaving Dover Beach"
* We Need a Savior at "Father Jake Stops the World"
* Distractions at "Dappled Things"
I find it interesting, looking over these, that the opposition of Tabor and Hiroshima, the bombing of Hiroshima being (as the "Leaving Dover Beach" posts neatly puts it) a Satanic counter-icon to the Transfiguration on Tabor. A stark contrast between the transforming Light of God, which brings everything to consummation -- and the transforming light of man, which brings everything to desolation.