Sunday, October 30, 2005

Presbyterian Bible Content Exam Learning Tool

Unwieldy name, great time-waster. Steve Whitney, a Presbyterian pastor, has put up a website for practice bible content exams (HT:Magic Statistics). Now you can see how well you know the book. I took the 2005 and got a 95%; the biggest problem area for me was the Pauline Epistles (apparently I need to re-read Colossians and Ephesians). I also could remember nothing about Haggai, and, in retrospect, was confusing it with Habakkuk anyway. I did fairly well on the Historical books and the Gospels, though. On the 2004 I got a 94%, and again it was Paul who was dragging me down (I did even worse on the Acts and Paul section on this one, so it's a good thing I did better on the rest). You can tell what I'll be re-reading in days to come.

In any case, it's a good way to pass the time.