Friday, May 23, 2008

Ethics Course

I've been working on the websites for the Ethics course I'll be teaching starting next week, and it occurred to me that, since I put a lot of my other philosophical thought up here, and sometimes get beneficial comments on it, that I might put this up. Courses are constrained by a great many things (e.g., I have to base my syllabus on a master syllabus for the department; and I can only choose textbooks from an authorized list, although I can provide supplementary readings), but I do put a great deal of philosophical thought into course design. The course has two websites, with overlapping but not identical functions:

Blog
Wiki

They are still under construction, with parts missing, but enough is there for one to get the idea. Any remarks, comments, suggestions are welcome.