Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I generally find New Year's resolutions to be rather silly, but I've decided to have one this year. My resolution for 2012:

To be even more awesomely me.

I feel good about this resolution.

ADDED LATER: Other resolutions that would be good:

To be at least as amazing as myself.

To do things that are at least as good as the things that I will do.

To avoid being right and being wrong at the same time and in the same way.

To do a few things sometimes.

4 comments:

  1. Catherine Hodge8:25 PM

    To be even more awesomely me.

    It's almost as if your blog has been hacked by Kyle Cupp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. branemrys9:02 PM

    It does sound a little like the sort of joke Kyle would make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ocham9:39 AM

    Happy New Year Siris. (belatedly)

    ReplyDelete
  4. branemrys10:03 AM

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

No anonymity (but consistent pseudonyms allowed). Abusive comments, especially directed toward other commenters, will be deleted; abusive commenters will be hunted down and shot. By posting a comment you agree to these terms and conditions.

Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed (although I do occasionally check to make sure that no comments are being overlooked).