Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Two Minor Things I Have Learned Today


(1) This blog provides three of the examples for wordnik's definition for epizeuxis. All three of them come from this post.

(2) Wikipedia has a list of common misconceptions. It opens with the words, "This incomplete list is not intended to be exhaustive." [ADDED LATER: Which I actually find funny in itself; under what circumstances would you open a list by saying, "This incomplete list is intended to be exhaustive"?]

If things seem to be slow around here at the moment, it's because it's the last week of term. I gave my Ethics class its final exam today, and my last class of term is tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Brigitte12:53 PM

    With end of term and summer vacation on its way, I now expect much more of your OWN poetry again.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. branemrys1:03 PM

    I'll see what I can do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat Hodge3:58 PM

    Only you, Brandon, could post every day of the week and twice on most, and claim that it was "slow around here". :)

    ReplyDelete

Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.