* The LOTR Project
* The Imaginative Conservative has an interesting review of Gene Healy's The Cult of the Presidency: America's Dangerous Devotion to Executive Power
* "On the Main Line" has a funny story about one of the great Jewish philosophers, Moses Mendelssohn.
* D. G. Myers discusses de Rougemont and gay marriage at "The Commonplace Blog".
* Jack Thornton on Tolkien's manuscripts.
* Colorsystem discusses a large number of color ordering systems.
* R. J. Snell discusses John Courtney Murray and the two kinds of barbarism.
* Shaun Nichols, The Rise of Compatibilism: A Case Study in the Quantitative History of Philosophy (PDF). The 'quantitative' is less quantitative than Nichols makes it sound; it should really be 'Comparative' rather than 'Quantitative'.
* Philosophers' Carnival #145; the posts on the Liar Paradox and on values in scientific reasoning are particularly interesting.
* Ancient Commentators on Aristotle
* ThonyC corrects some common errors about Tycho Brahe.