Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Wicked Professor

Before I handed back my students' projects today, I told them that the projects did not completely fail to be mostly not bad.


  1. SententiaeDeo8:36 PM

    What was their reaction?…

  2. branemrys8:51 PM

    They told me that they would look me up if they ever needed someone to help their self-esteem. I replied that I would always be happy, whenever they needed it, to tell them that their abilities were at least tolerable.

  3. branemrys9:14 PM

    Of course, this was amidst a lot of joking; I'm not literally that mean.

  4. MrsDarwin9:27 PM

    And then they tried to work it out and see if it came to a compliment.


Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.