* Boswell's Postcards from a Hanging
* Biographical Dictionary of Scottish Philosophers (ht)
* Tasneem Zehra Husain, On Optimal Paths & Minimal Action
* Internet Trolls Are Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Sadists. Strictly speaking, of course, what the study actually does is just collect cases -- albeit a fair number of them -- of people scoring on these traits on a pscyhological trait when they also claim that trolling is their favorite internet activity.
* Gail Presbey, African Sage Philosophy, at the IEP
* Lydia McGrew on William Paley's Horae Paulinae
* Philosophers' Carnival #167
* Teresa Limjoco on Mary, Queen of Scots
* David J. Palm on usury
* Christopher Tollefsen on Incest and Pornography at "Public Discourse"
* MrD on The Tragic Sense of History
* Jennifer Nagel has a good Philosophy Bites podcast on Intuitions about Knowledge