* Jody Amable, The Murder Ballad Was the Original True Crime Podcast
* Richard Yetter Chappell, There's No Such Thing as "Following the Science"
* Christopher J. Austin, Contemporary Hylomorphisms: On the Matter of Form (PDF)
* Alasdair MacIntyre, The Fractured Metaphysics of Protests
* Peter Adamson, Yaḥyā ibn ‘Adī against al-Kindī on the Trinity (PDF)
* Michael Lind, The New National American Elite
* Julian Baggini, Midgley on Murdoch
* Frederick D. Aquino & Logan Paul Gage, On the Epistemic Role of Our Passional Nature (PDF)
* Dominic Green, Oligarchy in America
* John Tasioulas, All in One, discusses the problems with trying to overload terms like 'human rights'
* Peter Eardley, Medieval Theories of Conscience, at the SEP
* Cathy Mason, The Epistemic Demands of Friendship (PDF)
* Błażej Skrzypulec, Common Structure of Vision and Olfaction (PDF)
* Susanne Bobzien, Frege Plagiarized the Stoics (PDF)
* Oliver O'Donovan, Politics and Political Service