* Kevin Davey, On Euclid and the Genealogy of Proof (PDF)
* Chard Marzen, The Gospels and American Jurisprudence (PDF)
* Walter Scheidel, Resetting History's Dial? A Critique of David Graeber and David Wengrow, "A History of Everything: A New History of Humanity"
* Milean Ivanova, Poincare's Aesthetics of Science (PDF)
* Rabbi Gil Student, Why Forgive?
* Yuan Yu Zhi, How the Charter of Rights let Canada Down
* Some previously lost dramatic recitations by Orson Welles have recently been rediscovered: Two Wise Men: Socrates and Noah.
* Joshua Landry, Deceit, Desire, and the Literature Professor: Why Girardians Exist. (hat-tip: Greta)
* Charles Lineweaver, A Lonely Universe
* Justin Nnaemeka Onyeukaziri, A Philosophical Reflection on Plotinus' Concept of Beauty as an Ecstatic Experience of the Soul (PDF)
* Lee Clarke, For the Stoic Musonius Rufus, manual work is philosophy too
* Lauren Ross, Cascade versus mechanism: The diversity of causal structure in science (PDF)
* Michael Tkacz, Thomas Aquinas on Instrumental Creation, the Cosmogonical Fallacy, and the Intelligibility of Nature
Post a Comment
Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.