* John Tasioulas and Guglielmo Verdirame, Philosophy of International Law, at the SEP
* Titus Techera, Grant's Triumph in War and Peace
* Gregory Caridi, Why Canon Law Matters
* Catherine Wilson, Leibniz's Influence on Kant, at the SEP
* Jacob Rosen & Marko Malink, A Method of Modal Proof in Aristotle (PDF)
* Perri Ormont Blumberg looks at the work of Tom Brown in saving old varieties of apples on the verge of disappearance.
* Michael Thaddeus, An Investigation of the Facts Behind Columbia's U.S. News Ranking
* Vladimir Marko, Determinisms (PDF)
* Sam Karas discusses the issues associated with the Rio Grande, the major river for the American Southwest and northern Mexico, going dry.
* Zak Cheney-Rice interviews Olúfemi O. Táíwò on problems with identity politics
* Amanda Roth, Experience as Evidence: Pregnancy Loss, Pragmatism, and Fetal Status (PDF)
* David Mills, Sigrid Undset Saw Modern Man's False Hope, and Became a Catholic
* Oliver Traldi, With All Due Respect to the Experts
* Christian List, The Naturalistic Case for Free Will (PDF)
Post a Comment
Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.