* John Danaher, Darwin's Logical Argument for Natural Selection, at "Philosophical Disquisitions"
* Samuel Reis-Dennis and Abram Brummett, Are conscientious objectors morally obligated to refer? (PDF)
* Raff Donelson, Natural Punishment (PDF)
* Eric Wiland and Julia Driver, Gertrude Elizabeth Margaret Anscombe, at the SEP
* Stephen T. Asma, Imaginology, at Aeon.co
* Also at Aeon, Philip Freeman, Aristotle Goes to Hollywood.
* Charles Goldhaber, Hume's Real Riches (PDF), discusses Hume on cheerfulness.
* Neri Marsili, Towards a Unified Theory of Illocutionary Normativity (PDF)
* Stephane Serafin, Kerry Sun, & Xavier Fouccroulle Menard, Notwithstanding Judicial Specification: The Notwithstanding Clause within a Juridical Order (PDF)
* Jeffrey Whittaker, The Many Traditions of Tolkien
* Yuan Yi Zhu, The Mystical Power of the Monarchy, reflects on Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee.
* Andrew Stephenson, Existence and Modality in Kant: Lessons from Barcan (PDF)
* Katherine Cassesse interviews Zena Hitz at the APA Blog.
* As many as fifty people may be dead in a terrorist attack on St. Francis Catholic Church in Owo, Nigeria.
Post a Comment
Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.