* Stephen Harrop, Epistemic Dimensions of Political Conservatism, I: The Social Knowledge Problem
* David Polansky, On Aging as an Imperative, or same as it ever was
* David Torrijos Castrillejo, A Thomistic Account of Free Will and Providence: Pedro de Ledesma and the De Auxiliis Controversy (PDF)
* Andrew Bacevich, Fascism: A Label Repurposed and Misapplied
* Timothy Yenter, Mary Astell on Neighborly Love (PDF)
* Brian Balkus, Why America Can't Build
* Tyler B. Lindley, Justiciability and Remedies in Administrative Law (PDF)
* Oliver Traldi, With All Due Respect to the Experts
* Michelle La Rosa interviews Massimo Mellini, the Florentine master mosaic artist
* Mohammad Mahdi Hatef, Ontological Solutions to the Problem of Induction (PDF)
* Daniel Philpott, Where Have You Gone, Jacques Maritain? at "Public Discourse"
* Thaddeus Metz, Distributive Justice as a Matter of Love: A Relational Approach to Liberty and Property (PDF)
* Matthew Walker, The Utility of Contemplation in Aristotle's Protrepticus (PDF)
* Bethany Somma, Avicenna on Animal Goods (PDF)
Post a Comment
Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.