* Murray Shanahan, Talking about Large Language Models (PDF)
* Urban Hannon, Last Supper Metaphysics: The Causality of the Vine and the Branches
* Elissa, Journaling as a Means of Research, at "Women in Theology"
* Mark Windsor, Not Circular: Hume's "Of the Standard of Taste" (PDF)
* Luis Oliveira, Defending the Free Will Defense: A Reply to Sterba (PDF)
* Kevin Cawley, How to become wise, on Korean philosophy, at "Aeon.co"
* J. H. Lesher, On the Role of Guesswork in Science (PDF)
* Jennifer A. Frey, Get Real, on Anscombe, at "First Things"
* Justin E. H. Smith, Walking, Seeing, Thinking
* Elena Comay del Junco, Aristotle on multiple demonstration (PDF)
* Johanna Winant, A Century of Serious Difficulty, on modernism in art, in "Boston Review"
* Marta Jimenez, Empeiria and Good Habits in Aristotle's Ethics (PDF)
* Elliot Samuel Paul, Cartesian Intuition (PDF)
Post a Comment
Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.