* Timm Heinbokel, Mimetic Perfection: St. Gregory of Nyssa's Poetry of the Self (PDF)
* Edward Feser, Suffering and the divine punishment of the good alongside the wicked, at "The Catholic World Report"
* Michael Hanby, Del Noce's Moment, at "First Things"
* Xinkai Hu, The City as a Living Organism: Aristotle's Naturalness Thesis Reconsidered (PDF)
* Malcolm Kyeyune, The New Gnostics, at "City Journal"
* Luke Coppen and Brendan Hodge look at the numbers of priestly ordinations in England and Wales.
* James Lesher, Parmenides on Knowing What-Is and What-Is-Not (PDF)
* Eve Tushnet, Not a Tame Unicorn: The Shocking Challenge of Beauty, discusses The Last Unicorn at "FareForward".
* L. M. Sacasas, Reading as Counter-Practice
* Winnie Sung, Xin: Being Trustworthy (PDF)
* Thomas Pink, Papal Authority and the Limits of Official Theology
* Peter Bauman, Sorry If! On Conditional Apologies (PDF)
Post a Comment
Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.