* Patrick Riley discusses Leibniz's view of the relation between justice and benevolence in Justice as Universal Charity.
* Lawrence Golan discusses how current trade treaties and copyright laws are strangling orchestras.
* Michael Pearl discusses Philip Kitcher's article, "Militant Modern Atheism".
* Robert Paul Wolff has begun a mini-tutorial on Herbert Marcuse's One-Dimensional Man: Part I, Part II.
* An interesting discussion at Alex Pruss's blog on the reliance of scientific practice on folk psychology.