Saturday, May 31, 2014

Visitation of Mary

The Visitation. Mary and Elizabeth in the garden of a country house - Huth Hours (1485-1490), f.66v - BL Add MS 38126


  1. Itinérante1:50 AM

    I was glad when I saw this post. I was saying to my brain, I hope Mr. Brandon puts up something for Saint Mary before the month of May ends! (I really like painted manuscripts!)
    I was told recently that May is the month of Saint Mary, is it the same everywhere or only for Franciscans?

  2. branemrys9:16 AM

    It's a fairly common thing, although I'm sure there is a lot of variation in how it is celebrated.


Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.