Monday, December 22, 2014

Music for Christmas II

Bing Crosby and David Bowie, "Little Drummer Boy / Peace on Earth".


  1. Jeffrey S.12:17 PM

    Hello Brandon,

    I love your comments over at Ed Feser's blog and in his latest post I posed a question to the group that was tangential to the main issues being discussed so no one has picked up on it yet. I thought maybe if I dropped by over here you might have a spare moment or two to give me your thoughts.

    Thanks very much and a blessed and merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Here is the comment I left:

    "A follow-up question for you and the usual suspects (Brandon, Mike Flynn, etc.):

    Given what has been said by the Magisterium and Thomist philosophers, what about the problem of natural suffering and more broadly, the problem of the Biblical account of Adam and Eve's sin bringing death to the world? Here is a (smart, Young Earth) Protestant pushing back against the idea of evolution being compatible with Scripture:"
    If you want to write me with your thoughts, you can reach me at jsinger AT (use the symbol) cityofchicago (all one word) dot com.
    Thanks again.

  2. branemrys12:54 PM

    It's a big set of questions, and I'm not sure I have any short replies; but I'll think about it a bit today and get back to you.

  3. Itinérante2:57 AM

    This is so beautiful! It's the first time I hear it like this!
    Happy Christmas to you!🎄🎄


Please understand that this weblog runs on a third-party comment system, not on Blogger's comment system. If you have come by way of a mobile device and can see this message, you may have landed on the Blogger comment page, or the third party commenting system has not yet completely loaded; your comments will only be shown on this page and not on the page most people will see, and it is much more likely that your comment will be missed.