* Blake Smith, Why Jurgen Habermas Disappeared
* A. R. J. Fisher, Musical Works as Structural Universals (PDF)
* Aaron Sibarium, The Myth of Measuring Democracy
* Karen Gorodeisky, Must Reasons be Either Theoretical or Practical? Aesthetic Criticism and Appreciative Reasons (PDF)
* Alexander Greenberg, There Is No (Sui Generis) Norm of Assertion (PDF)
"I say to myself that I never lose, that I only learn," he says. "Because when you lose, you have to make a mistake to lose that game. So you learn from that mistake, and so you learn [overall]. So losing is the way of winning for yourself."
* Sarah Hutton, Ralph Cudworth, at the SEP
* Davis White Kukendall, In Defense of the Agent and Patient Distinction: The Case from Molecular Biology and Chemistry (PDF)
* Beatrix Potter, Capitalist Swine, at "DarwinCatholic"