Sunday, May 14, 2006

Carnivalesque Bleg

[moved to top]

I'll be hosting the May edition of Carnivalesque, the pre-modern history carnival (which takes an Ancient/Medieval theme this month). I'll put up the finer details later, but as it will be coming up very quickly, I wanted to get a headstart with asking all my readers to think back over what they've read in the blogosphere over the past two months (since the last A/M Carnivalesque on March 13), and start collecting interesting posts on various issues relevant to ancient and medieval history -- the more diverse the pool of candidate posts I have to choose from, the better. So start thinking about it, and keep an eye out for any you come across. I'll probably put up an email address you can send nominations to Monday.

UPDATE: As Sharon notes in the comments, if you already have something, you can submit it via the Blog Carnival Submission Form.

UPDATE 2: See call for submissions here.