* Arianna Falbo, Should Epistemology Take the Zetetic Turn? (PDF)
* Christian List, The First-Personal Argument against Physicalism (PDF)
* Ryan Miller, Aquinas's Science of Sacra Doctrina as a Platonic Techne (PDF)
* Matt Carlson & Logan Taylor, Me and My Avatar: Player-Character as Fictional Proxy (PDF)
* Paulina Sliwa, Changing Hearts and Minds: Moral Testimony and Hermeneutical Advice (PDF)
* Marcus William Hunt, Person-Creating and Filial Piety (PDF)
* David Foster, Historical Conceptions of the Express Trust, c. 1600-1900 (PDF)
* Jill Filipovic, I Was Wrong about Trigger Warnings, at "The Atlantic"
* Calum Jacobs, Wittgenstein in the Classroom, at "Aeon.co"