* Pia de Solenni, Is the synod ignoring the concerns of most Catholics in the pews?, at "America"
* Colin Guthrie King, Word, thought, and object in Aristotle's De int. 14 and Metaphysics Γ3 (PDF)
* Peter West, Reid and Berkeley on Scepticism, Representationalism, and Ideas (PDF)
* Thornton C. Lockwood, Aristotle on the (alleged) inferiority of poetry to history (PDF)
* Joshua M. Wood, Hume and phenomenology of agency (PDF)
* Lee Braver, Wittgenstein vs. Wittgenstein, at "iai News".
* Colin Chamberlain, A Decaying Carcass? Mary Astell and the Embodied Self (PDF)
* Greg Conti, An Unsettling Defense of Liberalism, at "Compact", discusses James Fitzjames Stephen