The Christian Carnival is up at Jeremiah Lewis's "Fringe" weblog. The organization of the posts by places in Lewis's The Voyage of the Dawn Treader was an excellent idea - it works wonderfully well. I have a small contribution (my first) here. It's nothing impressive; I didn't actually have much available to submit. Some of the posts I found especially interesting:
* charity at "Doc Rampage": on the moral dilemma we face when people beg for money on the streets
* Organized Religion and the Church at "Parableman"
* Legislating Morality at "Exultate Justi": on the intersection of faith and politics
* Razzle Dazzle at "Wanderings of a postModern Pilgrim": on the problems of flashy worship services
* Exercise in Clear Thinking at "The Dawn Treader"
* Reasons For Our Hope at "reasons why": on apologetics
As I said, these are the ones that struck me as most interesting; but there are lots of others worth reading.