The Forty-fourth Christian Carnival is up at ChristWeb. There are some good ones this time around. Some notables:
* A post in a continuing series on the early Christian understanding of Christ's divinity at "markdroberts.com".
* Star in the East at "Sierra Faith" (some good pictures)
* A brief reflection on Foreknowledge and Free-will at "viewpoint"; the 'God is like a vast sphere' analogy may sound a bit strange, but in fact it isn't so very different from the old aphorism, God is a circle whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere, as used by (among others) Nicholas of Cusa - who would like this analogy, I think.
* A post on Lyotard at "Allthings2all".
* The qualifications of a spiritual leader at "A Physicist's Perspective," on Nehemiah.
* A very interesting post on spiritual poisons at "21st century Reformation"
This is only a small sample of the all the posts (forty-seven in all).