* Berkeley, Johnson, and Common Sense by Max Goss at "Right Reason" (see my comment there for my view)
* Necessitas Consequentiae versus Necessitas Consequentiis at the new and improved "Maverick Philosopher" - it's a great little discussion of this extremely important logical distinction.
* Ignatius of Antioch and the Gospel of Matthew at "CADRE Comments"
* If I Give My Soul at "Majikthise": a bit of Johnny Cash blogging.
* Jonathan Edwards at "Flos Carmeli"
* The Fourth Skeptics' Circle at "The Two Percent Company". This one is more disappointing than previous ones, but there are still some good posts.