* The Lublin School of Philosophy. Lublin Thomism is a Polish branch of Thomism that has a strong emphasis on the philosophy of human nature (originally formulated in opposition to the Stalinized Marxism of Poland's pro-Stalin oppressors), and often makes use of personalist phenomenology for Thomistic purposes.
* You know you've been reading too much Cliopatria when, as I recently did, you read a post on Cleopatra and, despite knowing better, you can't shake the feeling that the name is being spelled incorrectly....
* Gödel and the Nature of Mathematical Truth, an interview with Rebecca Goldstein (HT: Mormon Metaphysics)
* A summary of C. S. Lewis's The Problem of Pain (HT: NWW)
* Hugo Holbling discusses the role of philosophical considerations in scientific inquiry in Neutral Science at "Studi Galileiani".