* An essential instrument for undergraduates applying for graduate school: the rejection rejection letter (HT: Matthew Mullins).
* Early modern missionary David Brainerd shows by example how to deal with reproof and correction.
* A good paper on common misconceptions of natural law theory:
Kelsen and Aquinas on "the Natural-Law Doctrine" by Robert George
* Archives of the Newsletter of the American Psychological Association's Division 36 are available in PDF online.
* Does Sikh Gurbani suggest an afterlife (including the transmigration usually attributed to the Sikhs in the West)? Such a view is apparently not as well-founded as some in the West have been led to believe.
For some time now there has been a major tug-of-war going on in the field of Sikh Studies; it's a very difficult dispute for an outsider to navigate, but for a reasonably even-handed commentary on a major thread of the dispute, see here.
* In what circle of hell do hypocrites reside? Michael Gilleland has the answer.