From verbum ipsum:
1. One book that changed your life: Bertrand Russell's A History of Western Philosophy
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: George Eliot's Romola.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: 10 Wooden Boats You Can Build
4. One book that made you laugh: P. G. Wodehouse's Big Money
5. One book that made you cry: Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
6. One book that you wish had been written: Thomas Aquinas's commentary on the Timaeus (there's some reason to think that at one point he set out to revolutionize the teaching of philosophy by writing commentaries on all the works of Aristotle and all the major Platonic works; but the only Platonic commentary he actually wrote was on the Book of Causes.)
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
8. One book you’re currently reading: Flannery O'Connor: The Complete Short Stories
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Charles Dickens's The Pickwick Papers. I've been meaning to read this one since I first read Louisa May Alcott's Little Women ages ago.
10. Now tag five people: I don't tag people for memes, but if you want to take it, run with it.