Thursday, March 15, 2007

Conversations

I haven't been posting much in part because I've been busy and away from the computer. (I tend to work on posts during breaks while researching or writing; so when I'm not doing either, I post less.) But I've also been chatting elsewhere. I've been discussing Newton's theological view of the Trinity at "Trinities"; arguing about whether sympathetic atheism is coherent at "Prosblogion" (which is the post that set me thinking about epistemic peers); musing about whether aptness solves the value problem for knowledge at "Think Tonk"; and chatting about MacIntyre and tradition-constituted inquiry here at Siris.

I intend at some point to respond to Todd's responses (here, here, and here) at The Anglican Scotist. That will have to wait for the moment; in any case, go and read.