A tiny taste of what I've been listening to lately....
* Johnny Cash: Ghost Riders in the Sky (originally performed by Stan Jones)
* The Who: Behind Blue Eyes
* Show of Hands: Roots
* Ella Fitzgerald: Summertime
* Charles Trénet: La mer
* Clannad: Theme from "Harry's Game"
* Sarah Brightman: Scarborough Fair
* Queen: I Want It All
* Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds: Red Right Hand
* Leonard Cohen: Dance Me to the End of Love
* The Clash: I Fought the Law (originally performed by Sonny Curtis and the Crickets)
* America: Inspector Mills
* Mocedades: Eres Tu
* Ides of March: Vehicle
* Wailin' Jennys: The Parting Glass