* A defense acquisition analysis of the Death Star (PDF), and related Imperial problems putting it at a disadvantage with respect to the Rebel Alliance.
* Peter Leithart discuss Johann Georg Hamann.
* Tollefsen and Pruss, The Case Against False Assertion. I think they're using 'assertion' in a way that most people would not find intuitive, but it's a good article.
* "On the Mainline" notes a Jewish text on the seven deadly sins.
* "Hirhurim" has a post on different interpretations of Moses Mendelssohn.
* Vallicella on Kant's interpretation of original sin.