* David Merritt, MOND and Methodology (PDF)
* Gillian Russell, Quine on the Analytic/Synthetic Distinction (PDF)
* Extinct, the philosophy of paleontology blog, has recently started up again.
* Brendan Hodge, The 'synodal style' -- A correspondence look at US synod reports
* J. Dmitri Gallow, How to Trace a Causal Process
* Jeffrey Goodman, The Puzzle of Fictional Resemblance (PDF)
* Christopher W. Love, The Argument from Disagreement to Moral Skepticism (PDF)
* Hans Zeigar, Communities of Memory, at "Front Porch Republic"
* Dalia Nassar, Alexander von Humboldt, at the SEP
* Blake Smith, Eve Kosofsky Sidgwick's Big Fat Nonbinary Mistake, at "Tablet"
* R. Drew Smith, Black Religious Fostering of American Civic Ideals
* Chad McIntosh is putting together a list of theistic arguments.
* Donald L. M. Baxter, The Discernibility of Identicals (PDF)
* Joseph Blado & Tyler Dalton McNabb, Confucianism and the Liturgy (PDF)