The wedding went well. It was at a lovely vineyard, and, except for a bit of rain, everything worked exactly as it was supposed to work. It was great fun seeing friends, of course. I also saw Serenity. It was awesome.
Bloggers were busy while I was gone. Some interesting things that floated around the blogosphere in my absence:
* Sharon discusses Ghosts, murders and providenceat EMN.
* At "Dappled Things" Father Jim discusses ethics and futurism.
* The History Carnival is up at "Apocalyptic Historian".
* Rebecca discusses the delights of potatoes at "Rebecca Writes." She also has a post on one of my favorite Biblical characters.
* Johnny-Dee muses on the possibility of whether the only real objects are fundamental particles in his post, Do Mid-Sized Objects Exist?
* Jeremy discusses moral luck in Battlestar Galactica at "Parableman."
UPDATE: First Things has a weblog. (HT: Redeem the Time)