Saturday, February 11, 2006

Square Meme

I was tagged by Silversmith. Alas, it turns out I am dull, dull, dull:

Four jobs I've had

I've taught (four classes). But other than that, some grading, and some volunteer program coordinating, I've been pretty much jobless.

Four DVDs I keep watching

I don't really watch many DVDs -- on my own I don't have a DVD player, and when I'm with friends or family who do they always have cable or satellite as well.

Four places I wish I had lived

Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Four TV shows I watch

Battlestar Galactica, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1, Gilmore Girls

Yes, you read that correctly. Other candidates are: The Simpsons, Grounded for Life, and, occasionally, House.

Four places I've traveled

Boston, Massachusetts
Morelia, Mexico
Oxford, England
Pheonix, Arizona

Four websites I visit daily

Almost any four from my blogroll would count.

Four foods I love

Roast beef with Yorkshire pudding
Pizza
Succotash
Deep-fried turkey

Four early musical influences

America
Kenny Loggins
The Oak Ridge Boys
Johnny Paycheck

I remember that when I was a very, very young boy I used to go around singing "Elvira" and "Take This Job and Shove It". Indeed, they are the earliest memories I have of singing anything.