Off to Baltimore. I doubt I'll have a chance to post anything while there. Some things to keep you occupied until I get back:
* Roxanne Marcotte's Suhrawardi entry in the SEP. Suhrawardi is very, very important, and not well known in the West.
* The latest edition of the Basic Concepts in Science list.
* Buffon the Enlightenment Sensation at TLS (ht)
* This article on Abraham Joshua Heschel has stirred up some interest in the important Rabbi. This is another good, quick introduction to his thought.
* Some good discussion of Henry of Ghent on the Trinity.
And, of course, I have some great weblogs on my blogroll. I might start posting again on New Year's Eve; but, then again, you might have to wait till the new year.